Monday, January 24, 2011

8 Months...

Lofton Elizabeth turned 8 months old on January 19th. I am officially ready for the pause button. The best word to describe my little doll right now is BUSY! I can say that she comes by it honestly. She didn't have much of a shot at being laid back :) Lofton began rocking on her hands and knees right before she turned seven months and started really scooching around right before she turned 8 months. And since I am a few days late with this post I can add that she is full blown crawling! She is so tiny and cute I can hardly stand it. AND she plays for a few minutes and then crawls right into my lap. xoxo... I also took the bumpers off of her crib since she began using them to pull up, die laughing, and then go crashing down. It took a few days to adjust since there were so many new things she could see and explore with the bumpers missing, but we're doing well now :)
She eats pretty much anything and we started meats this week (pureed and mixed with something else yummy of course). Still sleeping 11-12 hrs a night and still conking out around 6:30. yep, do the math. she often wakes up in the 5 o'clock hour.
Lofton did have her second ear infection in one month... yuck! the dr. says 4-5 in a year is when we start talking tubes. her daddy had them twice so we'll see. she has cut her second tooth and a third one is on the way i believe by the massive amount of chewing and drooling in our house.
I have been on an elective rotation this month and I have elected to play mommy 95% of the time and i don't have a single regret!
new year's party animal






red cheeks in our 8 month shots due to the excessive drool...





No comments:

Post a Comment