Tuesday, May 10, 2011

First Mother's Day...

Motherhood is the most beautiful gift that the Lord has given me.
It has taught me how to love more than I knew was possible.
It has taught me how to be selfless and not think twice about it.

I have always wanted children, but now it is my heart's desire.

Before Lofton Elizabeth I had the freedom to eat and sleep when I wanted. I often miss out on both of those and I could not care less.

My life is full and my heart overflows.

I look forward to many more years and many more babies to love.






Not my ideal mother's day... at work, but I had great visitors and had the opportunity to tell a LOT of women happy mother's day for the very first time!


1 comment:

  1. awww...so sweet! Lofton is so blessed to have a great mommy like you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete