Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

I am officially 2 for 2 with the Mother's Day calls, but what a difference this year was.  I had one patient to round on both Saturday and Sunday and only 3 calls!  It was crazy and such a blessing.  L pie even went with me to the hospital on Saturday. 
My morning started with chocolate chip pancakes (my fav) made by Dewey and Lofton, a sweet card, and an awesome new camera!  We have really just been using our phones, but I wanted an SLR (that's what it's called, right??) for my fast moving toddler.  Plus we have trips booked to Florida and Hawaii soon and I would love to get good pics of my angel.
We decided to have lunch at our house since I needed to stay close to the hospital.  Gigi, Papa J, Mimi, Tiffany, Justin, Abigail, and Kendall all came over.  Dewey grilled delicious chicken and steaks, made a great salad, and yummy potatoes.  I made super easy individual key lime pies too.
It was a wonderful and relaxing day.  Although I got a great new camera, I definitely forgot to get it out until after naptime when everyone had gone home.  It may take some practice...
It is no secret that I LOVE being a mama and hope to have several more little ones in the future to love on.  XOXO to all the mom's in my life, to the man that made me a mother, and to the sweet sweet child that I have the honor to call my daughter!




No comments:

Post a Comment