Thursday, November 22, 2012

We are Thankful!


 
We are thankful.  We spent the entire day with family.  The morning and Thanksgiving lunch was at Dewey's parent's house.  The afternoon/dessert with my brother/sister-in-law, her family, and my parents.
 
 
I am very thankful for these two loves.
 
 
And VERY thankful that our picture will include a baby boy next year.  I am 17 weeks pregnant with Everett William Mitchell.  (pretty sure this is how I looked at 24 weeks preggo with L...).   We took a month off of fertility treatments before embarking on the IVF process.  In that month the Lord said yes and things have been uneventful thus far.  Praying that the complications that arose with Lofton were an isolated event and that this baby will be big, healthy, full-term, and that this mama will be on her feet, instead of in bed, until the end.  We love him already!


No comments:

Post a Comment