Thursday, May 2, 2013

First weeks

I cannot believe that my little man will be 2 weeks old tomorrow, and I also can't remember life without him.  He has been a super sweet little pumpkin so far and his precious big sister has remained utterly in love.  Nobody better mess with that baby when she is around, because I am pretty sure she will let you have it!  E eats every 2.5-3hrs during the day and gives me one 4hr stretch at night.  Only once has he not gone right back to sleep during the night.
Picture below is on his 1 week bday.
We went to the doctor yesterday for his first check-up and received an A+.  At 12 days old he was already 7lbs 2oz, which is 10oz more than his birth weight, yay!  
STATS:
7lbs 2oz-13th%
19.8in-19th%
head-50th%

it's official, my children are shaped like blow pops.  loving our little family of 4 :)




No comments:

Post a Comment