Saturday, February 15, 2014

School Christmas Party 2013!

The kiddos school does a great job of doing holiday parties for the kids and families.  They are generally from 7-8:30 which is past my little man's bedtime, so Lofton and I made a night of this year's Christmas party.  She really had so much fun and it is always good to steal a little one-on-one time.

a few pics before we left.  the theme was polar express and the kids were supposed to wear pajamas.  Lofton of course added her own flair :)



really blurry but this is my one and only pic of Lofton with her BFF at school, Gabby.  Apparently she is just as girly twirly.  Her mom says that when she gets dressed she is all "Do you think Lofton will like my shoes?  I can't wait to show her  my bow!".  We have the same conversations at home... 


telling him everything she wants...




No comments:

Post a Comment