Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It's My Day! (well yesterday...)

June 14th: A day that has been stamped in my mind and on my heart since I found out that I was expecting a bundle of joy. I had no idea the mountains and valleys that we would face before reaching that day. And I had no idea that I would have cherished 26 sweet days with my little bundle before that day arrived. So long June 14th. You've been replaced but not forgotten.
See that belly!? She eats...and eats...and eats. all night long
And even when not eating she gnaws on her little hands just to confuse you and make you think she's hungry. I assure you; she's well-fed

And when life gets too rough, a resourceful girl can turn a hairbow into a sleep mask in the blink of an eye!



2 comments:

  1. so cute jordan, can't wait to meet her
    maybe we should plan a phone date in the middle of the night?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little belly is so adorable! What a sweet blessing she is!

    ReplyDelete