Wednesday, June 9, 2010

This & That

My angel is 3 weeks old today and i just can't believe it. I feel like she just got here and has been here forever all at the same time. Here are a couple of pics from the last few days. It's hard to tell but she's getting bigger! I weighed her on my scale this morning and am getting about 5lb 12oz. Who knew 1 lb could make such a difference?! She is a little bit apple-shaped I must say... Can you say central obesity? My husband and I are big advocates against childhood obesity (we don't actually do anything; we just point out chubby kids and talk about how their parents should have them in soccer instead of computer classes...), but for now i'm just going to keep fattening her up!

June 6, 2010. Headed to church for the first time. I'm pretty sure she had some fellowship with the 10 week-old behind us and really got the take home message from sunday school...Thanks Mimi for the cute dress! It might be a one-time wear because i'm growing so fast!
Found approximately 15 minutes between the blazing heat and the rain last night so we took our new BOB for a spin. Yes, i realize that i bought a blue stroller for my little girl. Dad got to pick this one out since he'll be taking her running and he just didn't want to hit the pavement with a pink stroller

Headed home after a long morning of newborn pictures. Pretty sure Lofton failed photography 101 or received a C+ at best. The photographer (http://www.andiehamilton.com/) likes to do the pics when they're little b/c they'll sleep and you can position them all cute with their hands under the chin and bottom in the air. Well it took andie and her assistant 45 minutes, a pacifier, noise maker, and hair dryer to get the wide-eyed girl to doze off. Of course 30 minutes later she woke up hungry so we had to pause so I could nurse. In the end, i think she got some great shots and cannot wait to see them next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment