Sunday, June 24, 2012

Father's Day 2012

We had a low key Father's Day this year.  I was on call so Dewey and Lofton had some quality time in the morning while I ran to the hospital before church.  After church Dewey's parents came over and we had a repeat of our Mother's Day lunch.  We figured it was so good, why not repeat it?  Then we celebrated Father's Day with my side of the family the following Friday.  Lots of food and swimming.  All in all, a very relaxing time.
I have been blessed with an amazing dad who loves us even when we don't deserve it and constantly shows his love through serving his children and grandchildren.  (Maybe this is why I had no idea how to put gas in my car or deposit a check when i left for college...:)  Thankfully, Lofton has also been blessed with a fabulous dad that plays and loves on his little girl unconditionally.  He is doing a wonderful job of showing Lofton what to expect in any man who has the honor of becoming a part of her life.  XOXO to the dads in my life!




No comments:

Post a Comment