Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sugar & Spice

...and everything nice!  Have I mentioned that I love having a little girl?  Everyone needs one in their life.  If you don't have a daughter, find a niece or a friend or a neighbor because they are just too cute for words.  I hear the same is true for little boys, but I can only speak on what I know and I know that having a little girl means curls, tutus, tights, and twirling!
Activities for a 2 year old are limited.  Most sports and classes start at 3 or 4 besides the Mommy&Me class that she was totally OVER.  So...when a friend tuned me into this summer 2/3yr old ballet class where ballet shoes were required, we were in!  L often twirls around the house saying she is a ballerina so she was ready and oh so excited.  However....I did have to wake her up from a nap, and unbeknownst to me, mommies don't stay in the room so she was a little shy (never sad, just shy) for the first 15minutes and then she twirled and jumped with the rest of them!

 she has just started this cheesy smile :)
 see the one little ballerina to the far right :(  i checked on her several times during the 10-15 minutes that she stood against the wall.  Never upset, just watching from a far.  she eventually joined the rest and came out smiling after the class.  


No comments:

Post a Comment