Friday, September 28, 2012

I'm BIG!!

i'm so behind on blogging but i don't want to forget this little stage that my love is going through.  she is obsessed with being BIG!  it's the first thing she talks about when she wakes up.  for instance, when i walked into her room this morning she said, "I'm bigger mommy!  Look!  My feet are big!  And I jump high!"  When I bring her downstairs she runs to the bathroom where Dewey is getting ready for work to tell him the same thing.  "I wake up Daddy and I'm big!  Watch how high I jump!".  She also generally wants me to hold her all the time, but this week she has wanted to walk into school because she is "big enough".  Something tells me that she attempted to get her teacher's to lug her around school and she was told these words :)  
Unrelated, but also funny...L gives me a full report of who was at school, who cried, who hit who.  Nothing gets past that child.  Yesterday she told me that Gabby cried.  I asked her why and she said, "because Joaquin hit her."  we'll see if she fesses up when she's the one acting up...
These pictures are 1)from the lake last month and 2) from school this week when the white socks I picked out just wouldn't do.  Not really associated with being BIG but I don't like pictureless posts.
Next up...our trip to Hawaii!  I just need to get the pics off of my phone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment